Apex Launcher, choice of 10,000,000+ users!
Apex Launcher Features:
- Personalized Customization: Free icon packs and themes to personalize your phone interface. Fancy & 3D transition effects to redefine your stylish launcher.
- Secure and Protect: Hide & lock apps to protect your privacy.
- Efficiency and Fast Speed: Quick search, gestures, backup & restore to boost your work!
APEX LAUNCHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Powerful drawer customizations
- Unread count notifications
- Convenient icon gestures
- Additional gesture options
- Additional transition effects
- Enhanced folder support
- Advanced widget options
HOW TO USE APEX LAUNCHER:
Download the app from Google Play Store and launch it. Once there, you will be greeted with a tutorial, which can be skipped. After that, you can set Apex Launcher as your default browser.
Once set, you are free to personalize the device as per your convenience. For instance, to create a folder, long press an icon and drag it over another icon. And to customize icons and labels, long press on icons and folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu.
The app seeks Device Administrator permission for discretionary screen off/lock functionality.To get more out of it, you can even go for the Pro version of the Apex Launcher, which gives you additional features.
To avail of the paid version of the Android launcher app, you first need to have the Apex Launcher app installed on your device. Then you have the option to opt for three months package and lifetime package.
Personalized Themes & Icon Pack Center
Customizable home screen and app drawer grid size. Custom icons, themes, and labels for shortcuts and folders
Scroll able dock with up to 10 icons per page and up to 5 pages
Easy to Use
Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
Hide elements as you want (status bar, dock, etc.)
Choose different folder preview styles and background
Manage with Ease
Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
Hide apps from the drawer
Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
Themes to Explore
Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
Backup & Restore
Backup/restore settings and data
Optimized for both phones and tablets
More to Find!
Lots of other customization options!
• Long press an icon and drag it over another icon to create a folder.
• Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
• Set Apex Launcher as the default home screen app to create icon shortcuts from other apps (e.g., Chrome).
This app uses the Device Administrator permission for optional screen off/lock functionality.